The planets have a plan, and now you can plan according to the planets.
Don’t wait for the beginning of every month for the next article to drop. Stop checking your app and start knowing ahead of time exactly what moves to make and when.
SO SORRY!! OUR COIL BOUND BOOK IS SOLD OUT! PLEASE CLICK HERE TO ORDER THE PAPERBACK VERSION OF THE SAME GREAT BOOK.
Apply astrological insight to help you stop striving and start THRIVING.
The Energy Almanac for 2022 is your complete easy-to-read holistic guide for the twelve months of the new year. With beautiful artful illustrations for framing, you can see at-a-glance exactly where you should focus your efforts.
- Get twelve months of information broken into 52 articles that dive deep into each week
- See exactly how the planets support your days, weeks, months-- then plan accordingly
- Improve the timing of your movement by using the lunar cycle information
- Know which gemstone will support your energetic alignment for the upcoming weeks
- Know which specific essential oils to help balance and restore yourself…we’ll tell you which ones to use, when, and how
- Exercise your body with the Almanac's chosen movements
- Experience contributions by a professional Human Design astrologer, gem enthusiast, essential oil specialist, a movement teacher, health coach, and a forward-thinking mindset coach
- Enjoy beautiful illustration and graphic styling that doubles as framable pieces
- The book is the most important bedside book you'll ever own
- Support your week through each moon cycle with the right tools
The astrology of the year ahead has been decoded and wrapped up into one beautiful book to keep at your bedside, desktop, or altar. Don't guess anymore! Plan according to the planets.
BUY THE SEMI-CONCEALED COIL BOUND VERSION NOW. This binding is a wire coil so you can lay your book flat and write in it. (Yes, we recommend that!)
Not located in America? YOU CAN STILL GET AN ENERGY ALMANAC
Give the gift of foresight to yourself and those you love.
Authors: Tam Veilleux (astrology, numerology, coaching), Janet Hickox (Human Design shadow work), Kate Sarton Dunn (gemstones), Rochelle Hubbard (essential oils), Jess Elmer (movement), Melissa T Rivera (health)