Available now from BIG SKY PUBLISHING
The Energy Almanac
Holistic & Astrological Illustrated Insights for 2019
By the creator of the Magic Makers Planner and Playbook:
If you prefer a holistic approach to life, this is your guide to the months ahead,
how they’ll affect you and what you can do about it. The Energy Almanac is
comprehensive, thorough, applicable information.
Pre-order the Energy Almanac!
Delivering in late December 2019
Why do I need an Energy Almanac?
- See exactly how the planets support your days, weeks, months then plan accordingly
- Understand what planets are impacting you and in which life area (relationships, money, communication, your psyche, travel, health)
- Realize the underlying vibration of each month and use it to guide decision making and action taking
- Know which gemstone will support your energetic alignment for the upcoming weeks
- Use specific essential oils to help balance and restore yourself…we’ll tell you which ones to use, and when
- Awaken to the intrinsic energies available to you and plan a better year
Coming in January, the perfect complement to the Energy Almanac, your weekly and daily reference for the energy at play.
Enjoy a weekly delivery of exactly what’s going on with the planets and what you should and shouldn’t be doing in accordance with them. This membership is available in January. Please contact Tam@choosebigchange.com for membership information.
–What is the Energy Almanac?
- More than 70 gorgeous pages of wit, wisdom, holistic and astrological insight for planning a better year
- 12 framable reflection tools of hand-drawn art for you to use as reminders of the energy at play
- Insightful writing from experienced astrologer Janet Hickox
- Vibrational insight about the numbers at play from numerologist Ann Perry
- Information about which gemstone you can use from rock and gem enthusiast, Lisa Fontanella
- Know which essential oil to infuse or apply based on the vibrations at play, thank you Starla Perico
- Incorporate a yoga practice into the new year with the Movement of the Month from Penny Ellis
- Incorporate the Evolution Framework for thinking and apply it to the new energies. Think of it as your own personal growth program