Available now from BIG SKY PUBLISHING
“Luck is when an opportunity comes along and you’re prepared for it.” Denzel Washington
If you have ever heard yourself saying after a major life situation, “I wish I had seen this coming, then you’re among many. Astrological insights are important and so often we experience life events by default. It would feel so good to know that things are going to get easier if you can hold off for two more weeks or three more months. It would be refreshing to know that your sense of anxiety isn’t only in your mind, that many others are feeling it as well. Understanding that the harmony that is wending its way into your body is also making its way across the world is a good feeling.
Seeing into the future isn’t an exact science but astrology does give us some insight into what might coming into our personal and global experience. But how can you remember twelve months of information and track it? Having it in book form for easy reference creates a resource that you can go back to again and again. Having pull-out art that acts as a reflection tools adds that one-two punch you need for planning, remembering, and strategizing the new year.
The Energy Almanac, a publication of wit, wisdom, and astrological insights for the year was born of the desire to have a constant reference of information along with resources to ease or amplify energies as needed.
The Energy Almanac can help you prepare for the year ahead.
The planets have a plan for you in 2019. In this 100-plus page book, you will learn
- Two months to expect financial urgency and the keyword to use to temper it
- The month that you can expect smooth sailing
- Underlying energy which will be present all year long
- The best month for expecting epiphanies and insights
Get the map of what’s in store, learn which tools you can lean on for support, and go deep with the astrology of 2019, because knowledge is power.–
Pre-order the Energy Almanac for a late December delivery!
Delivering in late December 2018
Each month offers an artistic rendition with information about the astrological happenings. Key points are bulleted, important moon dates or astrological events are dated and the theme for the month is clearly outlined on the perforated pull-out page of the one hundred plus page soft-cover book.
–Why do I need The Energy Almanac?
- See exactly how the planets support your each month then plan accordingly with astrological insights
- Understand what planets are impacting which life area (relationships, money, communication, your psyche, travel, health)
- Realize the underlying vibration of each month and use it to guide decision making and action taking
- Know which gemstone will support your energetic alignment for the upcoming weeks
- Use specific essential oils to help balance and restore yourself…we’ll tell you which ones to use, and when
- Awaken to the intrinsic energies available to you and plan a better year
–What is the Energy Almanac?
- More than 100 gorgeous pages of wit, wisdom, holistic and astrological insight for planning a better year
- 12 framable reflection tools of hand-drawn art for you to use as reminders of the energy at play
- Insightful writing from experienced astrologer Janet Hickox
- Vibrational insight about the numbers at play from numerologist Ann Perry
- Information about which gemstone you can use from rock and gem enthusiast, Lisa Fontanella
- Know which essential oil to infuse or apply based on the vibrations at play, thank you Starla Perico
- Incorporate a yoga practice into the new year with the Movement of the Month from Penny Ellis
- Incorporate the Evolution Framework for thinking and apply it to the new energies. Think of it as your own personal growth program
Coming in January, the perfect complement to The Energy Almanac, your weekly and daily reference for the energy at play.
The newest reflection tool for planning on purpose:
Enjoy a weekly delivery of astrological insights that tell exactly what’s going on with the planets and what you should and shouldn’t be doing in accordance with them. This membership is available in January. Please contact Tam@choosebigchange.com for forthcoming membership information.